Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hip Hop Winners

Hi Stephanie here to announce the fabulous Hip Hop Winners!!
First I just want to thank everyone for all the fabulous comments that you leave here on the Unity Blog and most of all on all the DT members blogs they are very much appreciated and we love reading each and everyone of them

Here are your random winners from the DT blogs

Sue D

Pam Lindaman

Theresa Krout

Congratulations to you, ladies!
**You each are the recipient of a $20 Unity Gift Certificate**

kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a "Hip Hop Comment Prize".


Make sure to scroll down for Danielle's fabulous creation!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

congrats girls!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Congrats ladies!

Sue D said...

Yippee--I sent an email and congrats to the other winners too.

Theresa Krout said...

Thanks to all the great artwork on the hop. It was my first one and loved the ideas. I signed up for the stamp of the week and cant wait to get my first one (lets ketchup) so I can make a card for my son in the Navy who looooves ketchup and will get a kick out of this stamp. Thanks to Unity Stamp Co for the prize of $20 that I won. Going to go surfing at what I can pick with my certificate! See you all on a future hop!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close