Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week Lynda is up sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Lynda:





Here is a little something about Lynda:

"I am Lynda Lindley and I am so very excited to be the Growing In Unity guest this week! I live in the beautiful Pacific North West with my husband, two daughters, and crazy dog. I love all forms of paper crafting, photography, beading, painting, and gardening. I do not feel grounded unless I am creating something with my hands. I am a self proclaimed challenge junkie and was lucky enough to win the World Card Making Day prize with Unity last year! When I’m not getting my craft on at home, I can often be seen with inky fingers volunteering at her daughter’s school in the library and teaching art in the classrooms. I hope you’ll stop by my blog this week where Unity is allowing me to give away two Itty Bitty images to one lucky commenter. In addition, I am giving away a set of Unity stamps to one lucky person. "

Check out this great card Lynda made for her GIU week:


Be sure to swing on by Lynda's blog each day this week and leave her some love.  At the end of the week Lynda will pick one lucky person to receive 2 itty bitty's of their choice!