Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there!  Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday.  This week we have Misty up as our GIU girl.

Meet Misty:


Here is a little something about Misty:
"I think I must have been born with a creative heart. I need to be doing something with my hands at all the times or I don't feel like I'm accomplishing much. I have enjoyed scrapbooking and card making for the past 17 years but only really got into stamping about nine years ago!!! I earned my bachelor's degree in Architectural Design from the University of New Mexico. I now run my own small business from home and work at being a domestic goddess. I am married to my best friend and biggest supporter. We have four children (3 boys and a girl) who I am blessed to be able to stay at home with. I love gardening and canning homemade jam, and getting creative with my stamps. I've worked with some amazing people in the industry who never cease to amaze me with the inspiration the are to me! You can find me papercrafting, sharing recipes and refinishing furniture over at Li'l Buck's Creations. Stay crafty friends."

Check out this great project Misty made this week:



Be sure to swing on by Misty's blog for great inspiration all week.  At the end of the week one lucky person who comments will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.  

That's all for this week!