Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there!  Ready for our GIU girl for this week?  This week the wonderful Amber Sheaves is up sharing all her fabulous Unity creations with us!

Meet Amber:


Here is a little something about Amber:

"Hi Unity friends! I'm so excited to have nabbed a highly coveted spot in the Growing in Unity lineup! I have only been cardmaking and scrapbooking for about 3 years but it feels like I've always done it! I love knowing that I'm making a piece of card art to mail to a friend or that I'm scrapping a piece of my family history to preserve for years to come. I'm a former computer programmer turned stay-at-home mom and I live in the beautiful state of Colorado with my 3 boys (ages 8, 6, and 2), my 13-year-old niece, and my wonderfully supportive husband. When days are filled with packing lunches, potty training, carpooling, dishes, laundry, etc, there's nothing better to clear my mind and refresh me for the next day than crafting the night away once everyone's in bed! I love almost everything including cardmaking, scrapbooking, art journaling, jewelry making, painting, and home decor. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog and day hi! "

Check out this great card Amber is sharing with us today:


Be sure to swing on by Amber's blog each day this week and leave her some love!  At the end of the week Amber will randomly pick one person who will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!  How cool is that?  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Till next week!