Saturday, February 2, 2013

Going Places with SMAK Saturday

Hi!  Danielle here today sharing some CAS cards I made with this month's SMAK Kit, Going Places.


There are SO many possibilities with this set, but I was 
immediately drawn to the sentiment "going places" and the plane image.
  
They could be used for so many different occasions
- and don't we all need some all-occasion cards in our stash?  ;-)



I love how this sentiment works for cards, 
but I can also see it being used brilliantly on a layout or canvas...



Seeing as I was already inked up for the cards above, I used the same 
combinations for some ultra-CAS cards...



I love how the font blends so beautifully with the shape of the plane!

Find out how you can become a SMAK subscriber HERE.

Have a fabulous weekend!



2 comments:

libbym said...

This little airplane totally rocks! Such fun cards!! TFS!!

kdgowdy said...

Great cards...I look forward to getting this set! BTW...what ink are you using? The images are so crisp!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close