Friends With Flair Winners

Winner Time

Firstly, I just wanted to apologise for missing last weeks winners.
The upside of that means that this week,
I will have two weeks worth of winners.
LAST WEEKS WINNERS!!
Let's get to our
Winners from January 25, 2013

blog participant:
#22 TMD (Tina Demarche)

 
and
comment from #30 "Erin" blog
My Photo
Becky Sorensen
January 25, 2013   3:52PM
Very cute card.
 
 
 
THIS WEEK'S WINNERS
Let's get to our
Winners from February 1, 2013

blog participant:
#34 Toni K

and
comment from #12 "Meredith" blog
 
My Photo
Chris D.
February 1, 2013   2:27PM
Meredith I love your card! It's fantastic!



CONGRATS
TO ALL THE WINNERS

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address
and state that you "won Friends With Flair".

Labels: ,