DT Tuesday with Jen E. from the Block


Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got.  I'm still, I'm still Jen E. from the Block.  Anyone know that old school J-Lo song?!  Fun stuff.

Welcome to Design Team Tuesday. I decided today to get a little "KRAFTY" with it.  (get it? clever play on words.;)  I seem to lean toward kraft paper.  It's my go to background. Check it:




And check out this chick! 

Her name is Laurel and she is a chick after my own heart...UNITY STAMPS and PROJECT LIFE...shut up, it's true!  My favorite stuff all in one place!  If you are looking for cool ideas, check out her blog. :)
 
And in unity fashion, I will leave you with a quote/story:
 We were at my brother's house when my boy Ryan was about 4 years old.  He saw a cat jump on the counter top in the kitchen.  Disturbed by the cat's lack of manners, he told his grandma (Meme)to make the cat get down. Meme said, "You tell him!" Ryan looked at her a little surprised at what she requested he do and said, quite matter of fact-ish, 
 "Ahhhh, I don't speak CAT."
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 

Labels: ,