DT Tuesday with Danielle

Hi!  Danielle here for DT Tuesday!
With Valentine's Day approaching, I thought I'd use the January 
Kit Of The Month, All Hearts and Love {KOM 1/13} to make
a Valentine's Day card for my husband.

I always want to add ribbon to love cards, but I wanted to avoid that
for this particular card - hubby doesn't share my love of ribbon.  ;-)

So I've added a splash of colour using segments of a
Couture Creations doily I cut with my Big Shot.

I know, doilies aren't exactly masculine!  But I think it's a good compromise.  :-)


I embossed the heartbeat image with Wow Embossing Powder.  
It was quite easy to mask off the sections so I could get the heart in red and the rest in black.


And how could I not use this sentiment with it?!


Here's a look at the rest of this beautiful KOM.

All Hearts and Love {KOM 1/13}



For my pick this Tuesday, I decided to surf the Unity Gallery at Splitcoaststampers.  
One card that immediately jumped out at me also uses the same KOM.  :-)  

This beauty is by Rachel Rose.  

I adore the layering on this card!  Make sure you pop by and leave Rachel some love!



Before I go, I want to share one of my favourite sayings, 
(and it just happens to apply to me fairly often!), 
from Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery.


I've always loved this quote, and hearing it takes me straight back to 
being a little girl watching the movie.  So I was thrilled to discover this printable 
of it from The Creative Paige!  Thanks Paige!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you're having a fabulous Tuesday!





Labels: , ,