Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DT Tuesday with Carisa

Hi everyone! 

Carisa here with my first DT Tuesday post. I'm excited to share what I've made this AWESOME new background stamp by Liz Hicks.



I really can't wait to use these stamps to get messy with some mixed media but since I haven't done that yet, I wanted to share how great they are on cards. These stamps are HUGE at 4x6 so they are perfect for creating custom backgrounds.



I scrolled through Unity's Facebook page and my eye was completely caught by this beautiful card made with our January KOTM - All Hearts and Love. Isn't it lovely?! I love how she created the chalkboard effect with that stamp from the kit!!!



I'll leave you with a final thought for the day....I've struggled lately with letting go and in the process I felt like a failure. So many friends encouraged me so I hope the next time you feel like you failed at something, anything, you'll remember this.....




2 comments:

Mtika said...

where did the little cowboy stamp come from?
it's so cute!!

Love your work!

Carisa said...

Mtika, The cowboy isn't a stamp - it's part of the Sassparilla collection by October Afternoon - it was one of the cute little flash cards!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close