DT Tuesday with Carisa

Hi everyone! 

Carisa here with my first DT Tuesday post. I'm excited to share what I've made this AWESOME new background stamp by Liz Hicks.


Dinged Dots - Unity Stamp Co created by Liz Hicks

I really can't wait to use these stamps to get messy with some mixed media but since I haven't done that yet, I wanted to share how great they are on cards. These stamps are HUGE at 4x6 so they are perfect for creating custom backgrounds.



I scrolled through Unity's Facebook page and my eye was completely caught by this beautiful card made with our January KOTM - All Hearts and Love. Isn't it lovely?! I love how she created the chalkboard effect with that stamp from the kit!!!


Card by Heather - Houses Build of Cards {blog}

I'll leave you with a final thought for the day....I've struggled lately with letting go and in the process I felt like a failure. So many friends encouraged me so I hope the next time you feel like you failed at something, anything, you'll remember this.....