Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blog Hop Prize Winners ...


Hello everyone, Angie Blom here with the DT Blog Prize winner
from this past Thursday's Blog Hop..  February 14, 2013  
I picked 3 winners.. they each will recieve a $20.00 gift certificate for leaving a comment on the DT blogs. thank you everyone for such sweet and inspiring comments. They sure do make us feel very loved.
 
first winner is.... from my blog (angie blom)
 
Wow! What a gorgeous piece! Love that blue on the canvas and the gorgeous ribbon!
February 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM
 

second winner is.... from Lisa Arana's blog
 
Kris in Alaska says:

Oh my gosh! That is just so darn CUTE!
 
 
last winner is..... from Shilo's blog
 
Great for a little boy!!!!
 
thanks you so much... please contact Kelli at Unity to claim your prizes...
 
 

6 comments:

Tina @ Babycakes Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Congrats Winners!

Michele I said...

Congratulations too all

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Congrats everyone! wahoo :-)

Emily said...

I'm stoked!!!! Just finished my 3 yr olds bday party...and now this!!! Great way to end my Sunday!!! I just place an order last night no to start a new list of stamps I can't live with out!!!! Thanks Unity!!!!!

Tracy said...

Woohooo congratulations!!!
xxx

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close