Saturday, January 5, 2013

SMAK Saturday - Mother, who I admire.

Hello All!
Happy Saturday!
It's Thienly here to share some SMAK goodness with you today!
I thought that I'd challenge myself and create a layout for you using the 
December SMAK - {love story clips}
Photobucket 

It's a pretty set - and gotta love that clipboard.
Oh, and the hexagon background.. and the chevron strips...
AHHH!
It's a stamp kit to die for!
 
I created a page and decided to give it as a surprise gift to mom today.
(Just because.)
She LOVED it!
(She's probably the biggest fan of mine...
she's got tons of my projects all hanging pretty in her sewing room)
Here's the page, which I created using Crate Paper Pretty Party.
Photobucket

I love the vintage feel to this layout!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's my mom.
Isn't she beautiful?
(Well, I think!)

Photobucket

This whole kit was so easy to work together - 
such fun stamps!

Photobucket

Had to add some rosettes, too - 
and on the green one, it was topped with a stamp!

Hope that you liked my layout today - 
and also saw how fun and versatile these SMAK kits are!

Endless possibilities!

Here's the current SMAK - 

Photobucket

So that's it!

Thanks for stopping by here today - 
may you have a beautiful Saturday!

9 comments:

Creative M said...

WOW!Stunning & Beautiful!!

Becky Sorensen said...

Beautiful page!!

jan said...

Your mom is so lucky to have you! Great unity elements to work with!

Rosy Newlun said...

It's so heartwarming to see the love and honor you give to your mother. Not all of our adult kids grow up like that. I admire your love for her! My own mom died 30 yrs ago and I have missed her daily. Enjoy each and every second <3 aloha, Rosy

butterfly843 said...

The layout is so beautiful!!

Angie Blom said...

Gorgeous!! I am loving everything!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love the way you used these fabulous stamps!!! And you're right..the clipboard is fantastic. Bet your mom got teary when you gave her this very thoughtful and loving gift.

Tracy said...

Beautiful tribute to your Mum Thienly ...love your layout!!
xxx

Scrappin' Diva said...

Love your page! It is beautiful. Your mom must of loved this! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close