Wednesday, January 16, 2013

INSPIRATION {wednesday}

hello lovely friends,
it's eryn here today with our weekly 

i LOVE checking out pinterest for inspiration...i KNOW, there are many of you shaking your head in agreement with me.  ;) well this week i have valentines on my mind...it's time to get some of those projects COMPLETED!  so i decided to create a few small valentine cards.

here's my inspiration image:
i just ADORE this color combination & that was my inspiration to create these
sweet little love notes.....




the december SMAK is PERFECT for all your valentines! 

i hope this post has SPARKED some inspiration in YOU!
have an AWESOME day!
xoxo,




6 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

these are fantastic!

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are DARLING! And yes...I agree - LOVE Pinterest for inspiration! Dangerous though...

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Norma Gomez said...

Those are so sweet, very cute! Great stamp set too!!

angie blom said...

WOW.. these are amazing Eryn!! I just love what you have done!!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Eryn!

Ruby said...

Love this set of cards. I just got my kit and this gives me some ideas. TFS

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close