Friday, January 18, 2013

FWF....a little late, Please POst now!

Hey, there peeps!!!
So sorry for the delay...
we didn't forget
{well, maybe a little....but I know you'll forgive us}

We are dying to see your pretty creations!!! 
please POST your
Beautiful Unity Creations NOW!!!

It's time for:
FRIENDS WITH FLAIR!!
share and get inspired
by all of our wonderfully talented
FRIENDS!!
Every FRIDAY we post a LINKY TOOLS SIGN UP
simply add a link to YOUR Unity projects
There will be 2 PRIZES given away each week.

One randomly awarded to one of the peeps who participates
in the blog hop by using Linky Tools
One will be given away to a random commenter on one of the participating blogs
Both prize winners will be announced on Monday.

COME and Join the FRIDAY FUN at UNITY!!!
 






Hugs,
Lisa H.

11 comments:

Tameko said...

You have no idea how happy I was to see this post. I am off today, and I had my project ready to post this morning. I luv Unity, and FWF makes me ink up all those Unity Stamps I cant live without! Have a wonderful day all..

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Love these linkys!!

created by ~donnaK said...

this is the first time i've participated... fun fun!

Barbara Thompson said...

Sorry, didn't mean to put this image in for 19!ooops!!

Gaylynn said...

Happy to play along with FWF for the first time. Probably should have put my name on #22 Gaylynn instead of the description. lol. Many thanks.

Susan Flynn said...

First time for me too - love your stamps!

flowerdisco said...

this is my first time entering a project here. i was recently introduced to unity and i am in love, in love, totally in love (hehe) with all the images and how well your stamps are made and how well they stamp. awesome!!!!

Scrappin' Diva said...

Great projects ladies!

Julie Odil said...

I was so disappointed in the morning when I couldn't link up. I thought maybe Unity had changed FWF and it made me immensely sad. Please, don't do away with this! I love my Friday FWF!

Sue D said...

Fabulous creations!

flowerdisco said...

ladies, ladies...thank you so much for all the fun love left on my blog about my jars of love entry. you guys touched my heart and made me feel so very welcome. big hug to all of you!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close