Friday, January 4, 2013

BRAND NEW Phyllis Harris! - ADORBS.


ALL Phyllis Harris Kits - INCLUDING New Releases

Get ONE
for 
only $1.
one. single. dollar. 

HOW FUN IS THAT?! :) 

Here is a little run down of the NEW Phyllis Harris RELEASES and a SHOWCASE of some of the CURRENT STAMPS  in the Phyllis Harris Line at Unity Stamp Company.












AND NOW - some of our PAST RELEASES - 

ALSO Buy ONE get ONE for only $1 stinkin' dollar.





Plus MANY MORE - YOU need the entire collection.
That is what I think anyway!









6 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I LOVE them all! yes, I hit the great deal :-)

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous images and wonderful projects. These stamps are amazing and I love when I get the chance to sit down and color one. I grew up with Highlights magazine and this TRULY does keep the childhood spirit alive!!! Thanks Phyllis and Thanks Unity!!!

Susan F. said...

I love these!

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Cazzy said...

Great hop, love the new stamps!

Cynthia said...

I just love her designs! So sweet and carefree. Thanks for the fabulous sale, Angela!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close