SMAK Saturday with Renee

Hi There,
 
Hope you are already enjoying your weekend!
 
Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using this months SMAK Kit.

 
I love to create different patterns in the background and the
SMAK Kit is the perfect way to do just that!
 
 
I got out the sewing machine and did some stitching.
I used a stamp onto a sticker from an Echo Park pack I had.
 
 
This arrow stamp is definately going to get a workout on my layouts!
 
 
The love circle was perfect.
 
 
This giant clipboard was the perfect place for me to journal.
 
 
And then hide it behind the photo.
 
 
I used all types of different inks and different colors.
 
All of the layout was made using this months SMAK Kit.
 
DEC-2012-LOVE-STORY-CLIPS-WM
 
Find out how you can subscribe
HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 

Labels: ,