Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there!  Maria here with your Growing in Unity gal for this week! This week Heather is up sharing her Unity projects!

Meet Heather:


Here is a little something about Heather:

“Hi! My name is Heather, known sometimes by my blog name Houses Built of Cards. As my blog name suggests, I LOVE making cards – but I also enjoy scrapbooking pictures of my family. I have a wonderful husband who puts up with my hobby – and actually supports me in it! - and two beautiful daughters age 8 and 9 who like to craft as much as I do! We moved this past summer from Washington State, to Wyoming – which has been a huge adjustment and adventure! None of us has ever moved more than ½ hour away from where we grew up, and we thought we lived in a small town before! Now we live in a truly tiny town of 1,400 people, and at the lovely elevation of 7,200 feet! Winter is just beginning to hit, and the cold has certainly been an adjustment! Excited to see the new things the Lord has planned for us in this place he has led us to! One of the highlights of my month is receiving my Unity Kit of the Month – that and the new stamps I seem to collect from all the wonderful sales at Unity! Needless to say, it is never hard to find inspiration! In case you’re curious, my blog is called Houses Built of Cards because I sell all the cards that I can’t use myself (which ends up being quite a lot actually!) and 100% of the money earned goes toward building houses for widows their children in Burundi, Africa through a ministry called Sister Connection. So far I have completed 2 houses and am well on the way to finishing my third! I love that I can do something that I LOVE – and help someone else at the same time. Passing on a little of the many blessings God has given me.”

Check out this great sparkly card Heather made:

Be sure to visit Heather's Blog each day this week for wonderful Unity inspiration.  At the end of the week Heather will pick a lucky winner at random to receive 2 itty bitty's of their choice.

That's all for now!