Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'ts Tuesday!!

Hello Unity lovers,

It’s Tuesday, so…Pick of the week day!!!
I have to make the choice today. After having a look at a lot of blogs and challenges and even more blogs … I decided to go for somebody’s creation with stamps that are my favorite stamps (you know  Donna Downey’s stamps are my favorite!) ….
So I chose for……drumrolls… Jennifer Mitten… 

You can find her on www.jenmitten.blogspot.com; she’s also an {ippity} chick and I very much like her paper projects; so for me she is the Pick of the week!!
Have a great day and lots of fun with your Unity stamps!!! And don’t forget to have a look here on Thursday for a very special Blog Hop!!!  Come and see it!!

 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I agree with Jolande. I like Jennifer's style, too. great choice!

jennifer mitten said...

OMG!!! I have never had a pick of the week before, thanks Jolande, I love your style too!!

Anonymous said...

Ι'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?
Stop by my web blog : car auctions

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close