World Cardmaking Day - EMBOSSING Challenge

Hello There,
Welcome to the Unity Stamp Co. World Cardmaking Day - EMBOSSING Challenge.
We want to see your Cards
using Embossing and Unity Stamps!!
Here is my card.  Everything is embossed using Opals.

I started off with the background, then I misted the color on top.
I smudge inked the edges.


I embossed these girls and left them that way as I love the effect it gave.

I got my shipment of stamps I purchased this week
and I couldn't wait to have a play!

You're my Bestie 1

Aren't these girls adorable!!!

{bestie} Japanese Background 1

Now it is YOUR turn.

I want to see what you can do with Embossing and your
favourite Unity Stamps!!

You have until October 20th, 2012 at 11.59pm (Central)
to link your project using Embossing.

And here is the exciting part,
You have the opportunity to win a
$25 Unity Stamp Co. Gift Certificate
Just by entering this challenge, by the deadline.

AND

If you enter every challenge that is up each hour,
You can WIN
A Years Subscription
of either SMAK Kit or the Kit of the Month
WOWZA!!!!
And there is going to be 2 Winners Announced!!!

Don't forget you have until October 20th, 2012 at 11.59pm (Central)
to get your entries in.
There are 9 Challenges in Total!
 

I cannot wait to see what you do!

The SCS Keyword is UNITYWCMD2012C.





{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,