World Card Making Day Card Sketch Challenge!

Happy World Card Making Day!  Robyn here with one of my favorite sketches for you to try!  In case you didn't know, I LOVE  to create from sketches because it helps me focus and to create exactly what I've intended to create. Okay, here's the sketch (and yes, I did draw it with my own little hands!).

Now, here's the card I made using this sketch:

Alright, here are all the details:


PRIZES:
 $1000 worth of prizes
HOURLY prize - $25 gift certificate to Unity (one winner for each challenge)



GRAND prize - A WHOLE year subscription to either KOM or SMAK winner's choice (2 winners)
In order to qualify for the Grand Prize, you must complete every Unity WCMD challenge.
You will get a BONUS ENTRY if yu complete the Kit of the Month Sketch and Unity Theme Challenges.

Deadline:
 October 20th, 2012 at 11:59 pm (central)

Rules:
Must use Unity stamps.
A new card must be made for each challenge.
Combining challenges are not allowed.

You may enter as many times as you like, but you may only win once. Don't forget to link your card back here using the link below!







{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: