Saturday, October 6, 2012

WCMD - GRAND Finale!!!

We've gone WCMD CRAZY!!!

I hope you had lots of fun with ALL our challenges today!  
I know I loved seeing the great cards and challenges the design team came up with. 

Did you try to make something each hour?  Now, that is a serious challenge.
If not, don't worry.  You still have lots of time to complete them all.
The deadline to link up to all the challenges is
Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 11:59pm

Here are the individual challenge rules one more time:
  • You MUST use Unity stamps.
  • A NEW card is required for each challenge.  Combining challenges are not allowed.
  • You may enter each challenge as many times as you like, but you may only win once.
  • All entries must be linked up to the coordinating challenge by Saturday, October 20th, 2012 at 11:59 pm (central).  Winners will be announced Monday, October 22, 2012.

NOW, for your chance at the GRAND DADDY PRIZE!!!

IF you COMPLETE all the WCMD challenges you
are eligible for the BIG GRAND PRIZE!!!

You choice of the SMAK kit or Kit of the Month for a WHOLE year!!!
The BEST news... we have TWO of these to give away.

There are 8 challenges and you will need to link your card up to each
of those challenges on their specific posts. 
Once you have done that, come back here and link just your blog.

But WAIT there is MORE!!!

For an EXTRA entry, you can also complete the 
challenges too.

Once you complete and link up to those, come back here 
and enter your blog address ONE more time.  
At the most, your blog should only be entered TWICE in this linky.



And don't forget about the AMAZING sale this weekend!!!



  {Ippity} {Ippity}

26 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

Thanks for all the amazing challenges & prizes today! And for the time to complete them :)
I'm going to start tonight after everyone's fed!

JenMarie said...

Unity ROCKS!

Karenladd said...

Hi! Great challenges! Do you have to have a blog to enter for the grand prize even if you do all the challenges? Thanks!

Gwen said...

Do we make another card for this or can we link up the one we've already entered previous to WCMD?

Lisa Arana said...

No blog necessary, you can link up to your flickr or SCS gallery as well. :) Just need a place to find you.

Lisa Arana said...

No new card necessary for this post. Just link up to your blog, flickr, scs or any gallery once you complete all the challenges. :) I just need some way to find you and count your entry.

Gwen said...

Thanks for clearing that up, Lisa! Having great fun with the challenges!

Tracey said...

thanks soooo much for all the challenges!! felt good to get crafty again after so much time away from my precious stuff! also....it wouldnt' let me link my blog twice. i had to link my blog, and then a post onmy blog. but i did complete all challenges AnD the bonus entries...hope im linked up right!! thanks again !!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I can't believe I got them all done!

joetterer said...

woops, I shouldn't have entered this linky twice...since I don't get the KOTM.

Riti said...

WOOOHOOO!!
Finally I did manage to complete all the challenges, along with the KOM Challenge & Unity Challenge.I had so much fun inking up so many of my red rubbah..

KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

michib said...

I didn't quite get my card completed for the Unity Challenge (the one that ended on the 15th) can I do the new challenge, in order to get a second entry into the grand prize draw?

Esther said...

Yay! I did it and had so much fun too!!!! Thanks so much for all the fun and inspiration!!!!!

PINAY said...

I enjoyed doing all the challenges... thank you for a great WCMD event :D

Mel - The Paper Retreat said...

I have completed the challenges and I did the Unity Banner challenge!

Ava Gavloski said...

finished all the challenges!!! yipeeee... but i can't get my link to post twice in the linky??????????????????????????????????????????
ava g

Noelle Reese said...

I love all 8 challenges so much!! UNITY ROCKS!!! I love making stuff with your stamps EVERY day!!

Lindsey said...

All eight + two bonus challenges done! Love seeing everybody's work.

angie said...

i made it!! woot woot!!

thanks unity!

Miriam Prantner said...

Did it! I did manage to mess up my linky stuff though....clicked my fall card photo for the sketch challenge, but it is done and it's on the same post that the fall challenge card is on, so hopefully that is OK. Sometimes the linky thing lets you fix it, but this wasn't allowing me to do so....

Noelle Reese said...

YIPPEE!!! 11 cards for 10 challenges! SCORE!! I could not link to just my blog a 2nd time. Mr Linky said no way so I had to link to my last post. I hope that is OK. What a blast! Thanks Unity! MUAH

Karenladd said...

I don't have a blog but I linked up to my Flickr account...hope this is okay! Thanks for all the awesome challenges!!

PINAY said...

Thank you again Unity for a month filled with awesome goodness! Making 10 cards for your challenges made my birth month extra special. More power to Unity!

Dr. Ivy said...

Thanks for the chance to win. I finished the 8 challenges plus the Unity Challenge. I do not get KOM so I guess I can't enter twice. But happy that I was able to finish and can't wait to see what everyone has done. Thanks again.

Jennifer MacRae said...

Got all my pics attached in the nick of time, lol - jenn@jennsbitten.com. Thanks for the great contest! First time I've entered in one of these - best of luck to everyone!

Brigit said...

This was so much fun creating all these cards for the challenges, thanks and good luck everyone!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close