Sunday, October 21, 2012

SOW42 {Entwined Poinsettia}

It's Sunday....and lucky you, that means it's time for a new Stamp of the Week! Are you excited to see what you will be getting in the mail soon??? I know I am.  Wait no more....here's this week's stamp set {entwined poinsettia}. 


Check it out!



 

If you are not a member already, PLEASE sign up. 

You can check out all the details HERE
See how it all works HERE.

How about a few DT samples.....they are gorgeous! 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!

Shemaine


Stephanie

Angie Blom


Lisa H. 

I hope you likey, what you see!!!
I know I was inspired. 
Don't miss out....become a Stamp of the Week Member TODAY!!!

For just...

  $5.79 per week {including shipping}
USA & Canada
or
  $7.79 per week {including shipping} 
INTERNATIONAL

You could have a fun little TREAT every week in your mailbox!
I know I LOVE it.  
I feel like it is a holiday every week!

Ready to SIGN UP?
Due to the NEW WEBSITE - we are not able to take recurring subscriptions on the internet right now - HOWEVER you CAN still sign up by sending an email to lisa@unitystampco.com 
- SHE WILL GET everything taken care of for you immediately!

Have the most amazing Sunday!!!



{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful stamp and great samples.
Hugs and smiles

michib said...

Love it! May have to rethink my Christmas cards and use this stamp instead.

Debbie said...

awesome cards !Thank you for sharing !!

Jessica S said...

I really likey what I see. Fantastic Poinsettias at every corner. Wonderful cards by all . . .so many super cool options and ideas!
:O)

Lucy said...

I love poinsettias! Can't wait to get it!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close