Kit of the Month Monday!!

 
Hi, Angie Blom here today with a card featuring the
 KOM for October... (from ours to yours)
This kit has alot of fun images.. you can use them for your canning or goodie bag needs.. but it is not just for that.. it will make some amazing cards for the season as well.. 
 So seeing that I better get some
Christmas Cards on the go, I thought I would make this one.
I used one of the images , repeating it 3 times to make my card.
 


Here is the full kit of the month..
 hurry if you want to be a KOM member and get this kit..
by next Wednesday will be the last day.
 A new kit will be available starting the First of November.

 
I also wanted to not have many layers to this card.. and these images are perfect for a flat card.
Will make that holiday posting so much more affordable. I know in Canada they double the postage if the card it too thick. So I try to do no more than one layer.


So using some beautiful washi tape and some Patterned paper I can get the look of a layered card, but still keeping it quite flat for postage.  I also love this image by Joslyn Nielson.. it gives the look of
a 3-D image.. with the trees just coming out slightly from the circle background. Also adding a faint blue with my copic markers to give it a shadow to make it seem not so flat.


To become a Member of this KIT of the Month you can sign up on the Unity Website..
but, for the new site changes you will have to now email Andrea at Unity Stamp Company.
just send her a friendly email saying you would love to become a Kit of the Month Member and she
will take care of you.. andrea@unitystampco.com
 
Have a wonderful Monday,
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,