Thursday, October 25, 2012

HiP HoPpInG along...Join us!


Andrea here to kick off this week's Hip Hop blog fun!
I posted a sneak peek of one of the projects I am sharing today over at my blog. 
It is using one of my VERY first Itty Bitty stamps
How cute are those salt and pepper shakers!

Before you start this week's hop I want to let you know about this week's sale
Starting at NOON CST

I already have my shopping list started ;)
I have to also say that I love love love the pictures in this week's sales ad.
Congrats on your achievements boys!

While hopping along don't forget to leave a comment on EACH blog for your chance to win a comment prize!
We will pick 3 RANDOM comments to win $20 Unity gift certificates to use on the Unity store site!
Good luck to all of you..

Here is the full list of blogs to visit before Saturday..
Eryn 

Starting the hop off this week is ME (Andrea hee hee). Click the button below to begin...
{Ippity} {Ippity}

32 comments:

Karenladd said...

Off to hop!!

Angel said...

Yay ! I love Unity hops!

Hussena said...

Just completed my hop...Wonderful creation from all the DT's really enjoyed seeing them....but have to say that Jimmi Mayo has not put up her post yet ...so missed seeing her work!!

Lydia said...

Off to hop xx

Diane said...

Did the hop, all but one..wish I was here for the sale, but off for a weekend trip just beofre noon...maybe next time...great projects by all!

Pam said...

Off to the hop! Thanks everyone!

Margie said...

Love these hops! Off I go!

Riti said...

Great Projects by all...
was fun hopping !!

Missed one blog though - Jimmie's
will check back later for her post !

Samantha Mann said...

off to hop! can't waiT!

Houses Built of Cards said...

LOVED the hop!!! Only one post missing - I'll check back later for Jimmi's post!!! AMAZING though!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Carla said...

Blog hops are so much fun!

Carla from Utah

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Happy Thursday!! Another great hop.

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic hop today! I will be checking back at Jimmi's too!

Riti said...

finally completed my Blog hop... Jimmi's Post is up now!

mlady012 said...

Great hop...a whole lot of variety this time!!

Debbie said...

I love hops get to see websites I would never have know were there.Thanks for chance to win great things!

Christy said...

Hoppin

marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marilyn said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! but we get the present!

Queenie said...

Hip hoppity Thursday...loved hopping along with you all!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super fun hop!!!

Лілюська-Lilia said...

I love your hops!! Can't wait to see all the great projects!

Lucy said...

Off to hop!

Debra said...

My first hop! what fun......love the menu; great idea

Noelle Reese said...

I can't wait!! I got my order this AM and I KNEW if I did this hop I would ditch work so fast my Boss' head would spin LOL Now I get to hop with the Unity Peeps and then HOP in my chair and make something fab.

Michelle said...

Loved the hop! Such grat inspiration!!

Sue D said...

Great blog hop!

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Awesome blog hop! I am an addict now! Can't wait for next one!!

Esther said...

I'm hop, hop, hopping :)

Beatrice Lawson said...

Going on the hop... could definitely use a gift card at the rate I have buying your fabulous stamps!!!

marylouh said...

Going to go hop. Have to keep warm since the temperature changed. Love the preview of your project. Can't wait to see all of it.

Tisha said...

awesome

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close