SMAK Saturday- posted on a Monday

**I posted this post in error on the Unity Challenge blog- that's what I get for trying to do anything with not enough caffeine in my system ;)**



'Never a Dull Moment'

Andrea here with this Saturday's S.M.A.K/Mixed Media post! 
2012 is the year of me getting back into scrapbooking
Unity's S.M.A.K kits make your pages pop with fun images that compliment your pictures
Just look at this month's kit above- that camera is awesome! 
And the polaroid image stamp can be stamped on it's own with the happy together sentiment
or used as a frame for your own picture!

That's what I love so much about these kits...the great versatile images
and I have to say the SIZE of the stamps makes me very happy as well!
I love a big stamp to help fill up the space on my pages...
helps me leave more of my 'white space' alone hee hee!
Click here to learn more about these amazing stamps delivered right to your mailbox!

For my share today I am using July's S.M.A.K kit and my current other fave hobby- smashbooking
For a girl who is years behind on scrapbooking this helps things go a bit faster


Like most households on the first day of school Mom makes the kids suffer through a mini photo shoot
What can I say....I love first day of school pictures!
This page took no time at all to put together after the kids had gone to school that day
I grabbed my smashbook, some washi tape, my polaroids and then my lovely stamps

VOILA

One page down...a basquillion to go

xo


{Ippity} {Ippity}