September Guest Designer-Erika Taylor

I've gotta tell you the truth! The first stamps I ever received from Unity, was a KOTM. I wanted to get a few great stamps to start with that would help me create pretty sweet cards. Yup, that is how the love for Unity Stamps began: with my first KOTM back in April of 2009. From that day on Erika Taylor was hook, line and sinkered!!

The first card I created with that kit was this one here. Flash back!!!!


I love looking back sometimes to see where you were artistically and where you've traveled to. So today, I'm sharing with you a card created using a few wonderful stamps from the September 2012 KOTM. Out of all the kits that Unity has come out with, This one is my absolute favorite, (until next month at least lol)

I used the butterfly and Enjoy stamps from the Kit, to create a soft palette card of blues, browns and creams. I still love using ribbons in my projects and this one is completed with a burlap ribbon from May Arts.


I stamped the beautiful butterfly on Acetate and embossed with Wow Embossing Powder in Primary Bark, then fussy cut her and used some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots for dimension.






Here is the completed card for all of you to see.The soft tones of the Robins Nest papers paired with the Vintage feel of the KOTM images is perfect I think. How about you?


Well, there you have it. A flashback moment and my new card using the beautiful September KOTM. If you haven't signed up to receive these amazing kits, I think you should. Until next time

Erika Taylor

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , , , , , ,