Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Little Shoebox new release Blog Hop!

Hello Unity Friends! 
Shemaine here excited to share the new My Little Shoebox releases with you! 
Unity is pleased to release 14 brand new My Little Shoebox co-branded images today!



We hope you've been enjoying all of the amazing inspiration from both the Unity and My Little Shoebox teams! These ladies are super talented and created some amazing projects today.

Today's Hop started at the My Little Shoebox blog
We're giving away some awesome prizes from both Unity and My Little Shoebox and all you have to do to win is leave a comment on each of the blogs in the Hop by Sunday September 16th at midnight! 

Winners will be chosen at random from the comments and announced Monday September 17th! 


I hope you have loved every single project because now I get to share the best part of the Hop!





ALL My Little Shoebox Stamps marked down INCLUDING New Releases!
Check out these ADORABLE & Unique NEW STAMPS!

Buy $35 worth of stamps and GET BRAND NEW RELEASE "Written in the Clouds" Background - FREE!



You don't need to DO A THING!  Simply purchase $35 worth of UNITY and we will ADD IT IN AUTOMATICALLY with your order!

{not to be combined with any other discount offer}

  {$35 before shipping, after discounts/reward points}

And...

In ADDITION to the NEW RELEASE we have some MORE ITEMS  marked down to add to your ORDER! 
Mr. and Mrs Unity have been married 18 years!
Let's Celebrate! :)

18 Selected Stamp Kits only $9.99.
18 Selected Itty Bitty Stamps only $3.29
WooHoo! Congrats to Chris and Angela!!
OK friends, I think that wraps it all up for me! 
Here's the entire hop list in case you'd like to start your hop right here from the Unity blog!
Jolande van Oosterhout - http://www.justjolande.blogspot.com/
Have a fantastic day!


{Ippity} {Ippity}

42 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

OHHH MMM GEEEE I am so excited! The hop will take me all day but I can't wait to see everything! How cute is that owl???
MUAH

Beckie said...

Fabulous hop with so much inspiration and amazing stamps!

itsasquashyworld said...

Happy anniversary!

The Bumble Girl said...

Wow, such an amazing hop! It's been a long time since I've done one, and this one was the perfect one to start with - so much inspiration and uniqueness! Loved it all, thank you :)

And happy anniversary to the both of you!!!

Judy said...

Fabulous blog hop! Love all the new releases!

Angel said...

I absolutely love all the stamps in this new release! Can't wait to get my hands on them

Miriam Prantner said...

Phew! That was a hop and a half, but so much fun! LOVE the new images, so many great backgrounds, and the deer, oh, the adorable deer! Thanks all!

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Unity!!! Can't wait to get started on the hop, I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Carol said...

Unity and MLSB what a winning combination!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Ange said...

Loved all the layouts and projects on the hop! Really love the owls, so cute!!

Kerys said...

OMGOSH! What a FANTASTIC blog hop! I loved them all! Although I do have a soft spot for owls! :-) Thank you so much to all the wonderful ladies who have inspired me greatly! And happy 18year anniversary to Mr & Mrs Unity!!!! I'm off to create! :-)
http://scrappinnhappy.blogspot.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Unity! This was a great hop thank you.

Cheryl Garrett said...

Great hop! I love all the stamps...especially the clouds@

Lavinialusenkofta said...

This was an awesome blog hop! A lot of inspiration! :)

Renee Aslette said...

That was the best blog hop I have ever been on. Love the new stamps!!

Mommy25 said...

Such a fun Hop! thanks for all the inspiration! I now have a wishlist of stamps :) lol

http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

Blog hops are so fun, lots of great ideas from so many different places! Thanks for the chance to win.

Carla from Utah

EstherT said...

This was a great hop full of lovely creations from some fun, whimsical stamps! Thanks!!!

Tina Lee said...

After hopping all these blogs, I am definitely falling in LOVE with all of your stamps!!! Happy Anniversary and thanks for the promotion! :)

FeistyCrafter said...

Whew!! I finally made it through the awesome blog hop!! Such great ideas swimming in my mind!! Happy Anniversary !!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

WOW what a great hop and what an awesome new collection. I have to go shopping.

Denise Bryant said...

Wow... that was a long hop, but once I started I couldn't stop! Great cards and projects all along the way and I got to visit so many new-to-me blogs! That was really fun. Love the new designs.... many are now on my wish list!
DeniseB

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

omyn said...

I actually followed all the blogs.. every single piece your design team made was awesome! Thank you for the blog hop! I love all the stamps.. I think I am definitely going to have to save up.. those Mush.room stamps are the cutest things ever!!

and Happy Anniversary! !!

Stephanie U said...

Thanks for the blog hop!

Mei said...

Thanks for the blog hop! Your new release are sooo cute!

lydiawalker said...

What a fab hopx all the designers did a great job showcasing those beautiful stamps xx

Michele Duffy said...

I finally finished the hop, whew it was a long one, but such cute projects!

Julie Odil said...

What a fantastic hop. Just got done and all the projects were wonderful!!

liliput said...

awesome stamps!! love all of them :)

louann said...

these new stamps are so cute. thanks

Michelle said...

Fun!cant wait to see the great creations!!

JPScraps said...

Just finished the hop. So much inspiration!!

mommyof5kidz said...

Congrats on 18 years first of all....I just celebrated 18 with my hubby also in April!!!
WONDERFUL hop!!!! Thanks to the DT's for sharing!!!

Erica B. said...

So many fabulous projects! Thanks for the opportunity for a prize to celebrate 18 years together!

Penny Walker said...

Such great projects from this hop, and the stamps are so adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration

Haf2scrap said...

Love all of these stamps! This was a fantastic hop -thanks!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Happy anniversary Angela and Chris!! This release is SUPER cute!

newbie said...

this release is cute. Happy Anniversary.

Angie said...

Awesome blog hop and all the new stamps are adorable! Happy Anniversary to the two of you too!

robindiane said...

Great blog hop. The new stamps are adorable. I got a lot of ideas from the design team. Happy Anniversary.

Wendy Zick said...

I enjoyed seeing all the projects made with the new stamps!

Michelle said...

Great hop! Great inspiration!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close