My Guy... SMAK Saturday!!

 
Happy Saturday, Angie Blom here with a layout using the Newest SMAK kit of the month.
 "never a dull moment"
leave a comment on this blog post for a chance
to win a free SMAK kit..
I will pick a winner and post it here tomorrow.
 
 
 
 using some a couple of the images from the kit, some washi tape , wooden veneers, and some
liquitex ink I came up with this layout of my hubby.


I love these scalloped borders.. this one is the animal print one.. perfect for the males in our lives.


I used a variety of MME and other washi tapes to layer with the inked border.

I also used the camera stamp in a neutral color I didn't want it to be over powered with too
much color so the photo was the focus.  I also love these month date stamps.. just perfect for so
many things. layout, mini's, project life..  a must have for your collection.




The SMAK kit is only available for the next few days so if you are not a member yet go here!!
http://unitystampco.com/product/1268-smak-kit.aspx
 
sign up a  reap all the benifits of being a SMAK kit UNITY member.
I know I look forward to getting my kit every month in the mail.

make sure you check out all the deals from our GROWING PAINS sales
on the top header... it is changing all the time.. so check back often..
I love a good UNITY SALE!!
 
Have a wonderful Saturday,
Hugs
Angie
xoxo


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,