Making A Background using the Kit of the Month

 
Today I wanted to share with you a layout I have made using the Dice Stamp from the
 Kit of the Month.  I have made a background using this awesome stamp!!
 
This is the Kit of the Month.

Picture of Kit of the Month SUBSCRIPTION -{the Vintage Touch September 2012}
 
I would have to say this months Kit of the Month is my favourite so far. 
There are so many different things you can do with all the stamps. 
So many beautiful stamps.  It was so hard to decide what to use!
 
Here is my layout!
 
 
Here are some close-ups:
 
 
I stamped around the outside of the entire 12 x 12 page to create a border. 
I used our initials on the playing cards.  Adrian and Renee.


This stamp come in handy as well it is from the February 2012 SMAK Kit.
 

There is some hidden journalling behind one of the playing cards on the bottom right of the layout.


In the title I wanted to use a play on words.  As I always associate a dice with luck. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 
 
 
 


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,