Last Chance{LOVE at HOME} SOTW!!

Waving HI from the 
great state of OHIO!
It's Lisa H. 
here today and
I want to remind you
that you have 
2 DAYS 
left to order the 
adorable 

Stamp of the Week

LOVE at HOME!!


isn't it darling???
Angie Blom created it
and I love it, 
and I'm not even the camping type!!!

here's a card I made with it. 


I love getting my 
little nugget of Unity Love
in my mailbox 
each week!

It's such an affordable way 
to get new stamps
EVERY WEEK!!

You can read all about the SOTW program
HERE!

and sign up to become a member
HERE!

BEFORE I send you on your way. 
Don't forget...
you also have ONLY 
a few more day to sign up for 
this month's 
KIT OF THE MONTH
{the vintage touch}
It's soooo pretty!
AND
FABULOUS!


Enjoy the day!
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
Hugs, 
Lisa H. 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,