Tuesday, September 4, 2012

KOM.....the vintage touch

Pure Beauty!
Yes, that's what this month's 
Kit of the Month is!
I LOVE it
and 
I KNOW 
you will too. 
Don't let the name of the kit scare you.
It is soooo versatile. 
Love that there is a little bit of everything included
with this kit.

Let it inspire you!


I used three of the stamps from this kit to 
make this card for you today. 
I loooove how it turned out!
The keys in the background
stamped subtly with some vintage cream ink. 


Then I cut out that butterfly and 
popped it up to make it
float. 


I needed a thank-you card, 
so this simple, yet stunning sentiment stamp was perfect!
I stamped it in craft colored ink and added a touch
of color with some sponging.

A little seam binding to tie this all up
and wah-la!

If you aren't a Kit Club member yet, 
what are you waiting for???

That's it from me today!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Hugs,
Lisa H. 



{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Angie Blom said...

It is gorgeous Shemaine's, loving the soft colours!

Shemaine Smith said...

Another amazing card Lisa. Love the colors you chose.

Angie Blom said...

Okay Lisa...... The brain is not good today beautiful card sweets!!

Thienly Azim said...

Such a pretty card - love the soft hues!

Angel said...

oh thats pretty!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close