KOM.....the vintage touch

Pure Beauty!
Yes, that's what this month's 
Kit of the Month is!
I LOVE it
and 
I KNOW 
you will too. 
Don't let the name of the kit scare you.
It is soooo versatile. 
Love that there is a little bit of everything included
with this kit.

Let it inspire you!


I used three of the stamps from this kit to 
make this card for you today. 
I loooove how it turned out!
The keys in the background
stamped subtly with some vintage cream ink. 


Then I cut out that butterfly and 
popped it up to make it
float. 


I needed a thank-you card, 
so this simple, yet stunning sentiment stamp was perfect!
I stamped it in craft colored ink and added a touch
of color with some sponging.

A little seam binding to tie this all up
and wah-la!

If you aren't a Kit Club member yet, 
what are you waiting for???
Sign up here!

That's it from me today!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Hugs,
Lisa H. 



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,