Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity!  This week we have the fabulous Paula McClane up sharing her Unity goodies!

Meet Paula:


Here is a little something about Paula:

"Hi All! Paula aka ScrapAddictsAttic aka JeepMama here again.... just a short year ago I was in this same place... the Growing in Unity Gal! ahh how time flies when you're a crafting mom of two very busy boys and the wife of a man who has his own crafty side! I'm a scrapbooker of about 14 years, a card marking of close to 20, lover of altered art and recycling freak. My oldest true creation is my 14 year old son who not only play the tuba in the High School Band (that would be every Friday night) but just joined our church's Praise Band (Guitar, Bass & Vocals). Next comes my other true creations being my 11 year old son who plays football every day M-W at practice for the real thing come Saturdays, plus TakKwonDo and he has just joined the school band playing tuba as well. Don't forget my big guy, the hubster of over 19 years married, which makes 23 years together! I mentioned his craft, it's wood as he and our oldest son just finished building a Bass Guitar, he is now working on the guitar case. Now back to me... I love all kinds of styles of paper crafting... some I feel like I'm good at so I use them all the time, others I enjoy but the end product just isn't what I'd like it to be so it's try, try again! I've recently kicked it into high gear making cards for Operation Write Home, every card I make until the end of this month will be sent to OWH. Hope you've enjoyed my creations this week!"

Check out this great project Paula made:


Be sure to visit Paula's blog each day this week for some fabulous Unity inspiration.  Then at the end of the week Paula will pick one lucky winner to receive 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.

Till next week!

Maria 
{Ippity} {Ippity}