Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time for another week of Growing in Unity!  This week our gal up is Patricia Cousins.

Meet Patricia:


Here is a little something about Patricia:

"Hi! I'm Patricia and I am so happy to be the Growing in Unity girl this week! I am a mom of two boys, Jarod (10 years) and Nicholas (4 years) and a partner to a wonderful man, Brent. I am from Newfoundland, Canada and enjoy spending time in my basement craft room. I am between jobs right now, but that just gives me more time to craft. If anyone out there knows of a job for me that involves crafting please let me know! I can easily spend the rest of my life doing this!!! I love anything about crafting that ever existed and no technique is to big or scary to try. I am also an Ippity Chick which has been a wonderful experience so far! So, if you are looking to order some Ippity (which you can do from the Unity Stamp Co. site now!!!) and you are looking for an Ippity Chick to order from, I would greatly appreciate it if you pick me! :0)"

Check out this great project Patricia made for her Growing in Unity Wednesday feature:


Be sure to swing on by Patricia's blog each day this week.  At the end of the week she will pick one random winner and that person can pick out 2 itty bitty's of their choice!!

Want to be a Growing in Unity gal in 2013?  Be sure to swing on over to the Unity Friends page on Splitcoast Stampers to find out more.  Don't hesitate because it's filling up fast!

Till next week!

Maria

{Ippity} {Ippity}