Friends With Flair and Unity/My Little Shoebox Hop Winners

Winner Time

G'Day!!!
It's that time of the week again!
Been busy this week with the
Unity - My Little Shoebox New Releases.
Did you check them out?
They are adorable, I want them all!!
31 Entries this week.
I just love looking through all your amazing work!
But for now
Let's get to our
Winners from September 14, 2012

blog participant:
#23 Melissa

and


comment from #24 "Erin-Lee" blog:



Meredith Adolf
September 14, 2012   3:20PM

Oh no, she is *way* too cute!!! Your coloring is lovely, thank for sharing!




CONGRATS!!!


PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address
and state that you "won Friends With Flair".



And now for our
Unity and My Little Shoebox WINNERS!!!

Unity has FIVE fabulous prize packs ready for 
THESE GIRLS!

1. From Jennifer Roach's blog:
Carla said...
I really like your fall themed owl card.
Carla from Utah
13 September, 2012 6:02 PM


2. From Thienly Azim's blo:


EstherT
 September 13, 2012 6:30 PM
The cone and box are just totally wonderful (so is the card) and absolutely creative - a great use of the stamps! I also love that you could translate the background!


3. From Linda Kretz's blog:

Judy 
September 13, 2012 9:44 AM
The ideas are just endless on this blog hop! Love the card.



4. From Lisa Arana's blog:

Kerys says:
(Edit)
OMGosh! I SO love this card! I love the two stamp sets and your color combo is perfect! Thank you so much for the inspiration :-)



5. From Jenifer Cowles's blog: 

Cathryn 
 September 12, 2012 11:21 PM
Your layout is so delightful!!!! I especially love those hearts!!!!
Reply 

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name, Address
and state that you "won a Unity/MLS prize pack."

Remember to pop on over to
My Little Shoebox 
to see if you are a winner there too!

So until next time,
 have fun!


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,