Design Team Tuesday!!!

Hello all!

It's Thienly here with my first DT Tuesday post!

I've been dying to make something Christmas related
 (needed a break from Halloween stuff!) 
and thought that I'd play with one of my recent stamp set purchase, 25 days of Christmas
This set is so my style... 
a little vintage, and has a good mix of sentiments, images, and of course, pennants!

I had some beautiful Christmas papers from Echo Park (Season's Greetings) 
that I thought that it would go perfectly with these stamps, 
and decided to create a bit of a collage kinda card!

Photobucket

I just love making these types of cards - 
full of embellishments and detail! 
 (It's a great way to show off my Unity stamps, too!)

Photobucket

With the pennants, I paper pierced each that was stamped onto various papers. 
 They look so lovely! 
Oh, and speaking of pennants... 
have you seen the NEW Unity Challenge of the Month yet? 
I'm hosting that one, and it's anything PENNANTS and BANNERS, 
so yeah, come and link up all those beautiful Unity projects!
I would LOVE to see!

Photobucket

I love clustering embellishments together... adds so much interest to the card!

I am all for making handmade Christmas cards and have been doing them for the past 10 years.

"From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other."
-Emily Matthews

Hope that you loved my card, 
I'll give you the links to the stamps I used in case you want to add them onto your wishlist!

25 days of Christmas

Photobucket

The base of this card comes from this gorgeous Vintage Postcard stamp:

Photobucket


Now, onto something fun! 
I LOVE looking around Pinterest, Facebook wall, Friends with Flair Fridays, 
and all the Challenge entries to see what all of YOU are creating! 
It inspires me greatly!

It was so hard to pick, but there's two that just caught my eye!

One is from the Challenge of the Month entry from Crystal Amaris Creations:

Photobucket

The layout is super fun - 
I LOVE the colors, the way she used her stamps to make banners and pennants! 
The preschooler is adorable, 
and mom even picked the same colors to create her layout! 
Well done!

The next one is very different from my style, 
but this is just beautiful! 
I found it from Friends with Flair Friday post!

Photobucket

This is from Color Outside the Lines, by Tara. 
 I love the color combination here, a
nd how she used distress ink and wet towel to achieve this beautiful blend! 
Just gorgeous!

That's it for me today! 
We love it when you share with us any projects that you've made using Unity stamps - 
so please keep on doing that :)

Have a beautiful day!

Thienly
 {Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,