Time for a little SMAK!

Today is all about the amazing
SMAK KIT!!

I have been purchasing this kit
for a long time now and it is the main thing I go
to when I am making a layout.

Today's layout is all about me!!

I am usually a little shy about Scrapbooking
myself, but I am going to share it with you!


I have used quite a few of the stamps from the December 2011 SMAK Kit.



I made some paper rolls.


Love this quote


It's all about me!!

This is the December SMAK Kit!
(Make Everyday Count)

Picture of Make EVERYDAY Count {SMAK DEC 2011}

If you would like to sign up for the SMAK Kit every month
CHECK IT OUT HERE

This months SMAK Kit is AWESOME

Picture of SMAK kit - {...my point of view}

Cannot wait to get creating with this one!!!

Thanks for stopping by!





{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,