SMAK Saturday

Hello there. Shemaine here today sharing some SMAK inspiration with you this weekend. I know most of you probably don't use stamps on your layouts right. It's OK to admit it, I hardly ever did either when I was a new stamper. I was always afraid that I wouldn't stamp them correctly and ruin my layout. So today I wanted to share a layout I created using images from the August SMAK kit, stamping them on cardstock and layering the images onto my layout so there's no mistakes. Here's a look at this month's kit.


August SMAK kit
My Point of View



I used 3 of the stamps and paper pieced them onto my layout.


No Goal
by Shemaine Smith
Since I had a nice space along side of the largest photo I went ahead and stamped the Memories image directly onto the cardstock. Make sure your layout is on a flat surface and you don't press too hard on the stamp when stamping and you'll get a nice crisp image. I use Versafine black onyx ink for stamping. I find that it picks up the detail of my images well.


Here's a closer look at some of the stamped images I used from the kit. It was easy to incorporate them into the theme of this layout. Now that my son is older, I find it harder to scrap layouts about him because there is so much more girl themed products out there than teen boys. The This & That Charming collection from Echo Park was easy to use the SMAK stamps with.





And I loved the No.1 Friend image included in this month's SMAK which was perfect for this card.




I would love to see how you are using your SMAK images on your layouts and projects. Share them with us on the Unity Facebook wall and My Unity Place.

Thanks for stopping by today!



{Ippity} {Ippity}