It's some Ippity inspiration

Hello Unity friends! Shemaine here with another Ippity inspiration post for this 1st day of August. Wow...Where is the summer going?

Today I am sharing this little creation with you I made using this Ippity set.

Just one of those days
 


Here's my card creation

Supplies: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg, Spellbinders die, Offray canary yellow ribbon and liquid pearls.

I am loving the yellow and blue color combo right now and this card stack has so many fabulous patterns. I just love that this cute little Ippity Birdie has so many possibilities just like life! Hang in there Unity friends...whatever today brings you, you're never facing it alone.

OK now I want you to head on over to the Ippity blog because today is their Fabulous Feature and they are featuring this set.

Dream to Be



Have a creative day & make something!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,