Ippity Wednesday!

Hello all!

It's Thienly here to share my little ippity LOVE!

I heart these adorable {ippity} stamps - not only because they are Unity,
but for the fact that these sales support 50 amazing women.

Today, I chose the Moon Beam & Heart Strings 
(I thought it was PERFECT as it also reminds YOU of the Monthly Challenge - which the theme is STARS)

Photobucket

Such cute little set of stamps, isn't it?

For my card - I decided to do it a bit differently,
and used my Staz-on ink to stamp onto an acetate to make a clear shadow box style card.

Photobucket
I used Rocket Age papers from October Afternoon,
and used wooden tags and stars (Studio Calico) to add dimension to the card.

Photobucket

Added some buttons to jazz it up and accented with washi tape on the side.

Photobucket

The tag is stamped with another ippity stamp - A Bit of Burlap.
I LOVE the fact that background stamps add texture.


Photobucket

Photobucket


























To finish off the card, I added some jute twine (May Arts) and twine (The Twinery) to the tag :)

I hope that you liked my little card today - and don't forget to visit the ippity blog where you can get more inspiration.  They also have a CHALLENGE going on every other week, so make sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by - have a crafty day everyone! :)

Thienly

 {Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,