Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ippity Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!
 It's Stephanie here to share some Ippity love with all of you!!
Today I am using Bloom and Simplify


I just love this gorgeous flower so many projects that you could use this on.
For my card I decided to do some paper piecing with the flower and then added a little more color with my distress inks.  The pattern paper is from My Mind's eye and to finish off  my card I added some twine and Gems

Now make sure you head on over to the Ippity blog because today they feature one special kit so there is alot of amazing inspiration!!!
{Ippity} {Ippity}

5 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Very pretty card Stephanie!!

Jessica S said...

Stephanie, this is beautiful. Love all the orange!!!
:O)

Tina said...

beautiful card, lovely flower so bright and happy...

Alison said...

Love the rich, warm colors you used. Beautiful card!

Pryn said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! The paper you chose highlights the beautiful stamped image perfectly :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close