Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week Lindsey from Bashful Blogging is up sharing her Unity creations!

Here is a little something about Lindsey:

"Happy Wednesday! I’m Lindsey, and I hope you’ll come visit me at my little corner of the internet, Bashful Blogging. (Notice there’s no photo of me? Check that blog name again. J) You should definitely visit this week, since I’m the Growing in Unity girl! I started my blog about a year and a half ago, to share some of the cards I had started making. Through it I’ve made some amazing friends, and even met one of them! I love the huge variety of Unity stamps, and am having a ton of fun this week playing with them. A big thank you to Unity for providing this opportunity!"

Check out this fun card Lindsey created:


Be sure to swing on by Lindsey's blog each day this week and leave her some love.  At the end of the week she will pick a lucky winner who will receive 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!

Till next week...

{Ippity} {Ippity}