Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week the wonderful Kristina is up sharing her Unity goodness.

 Meet Kristina: 

 Here is a little something about Kristina: 

"I turned 40 on Christmas Eve, and I am a stay at home doggy mommy. I have 3 wonderful & pampered dogs. I am currently attending Art Institute of Phoenix for a graphic arts diploma. I am a Beauty Consultant with AVON products. (To see my store click the very top button on the side bar.) I also have a passion for making greeting cards, Fun cards, scrap-booking, crafting, & I dabble in clay making too. I am also a proud new Grandma of a beautiful baby girl named Leia. Born July 28, 2011. I am a proud parent of a gorgeous daughter (20) who graduated w/ Honors from Centura College, In June 2011. I live in Sunny Florida, and yes I do have alligators in my back yard. Thank you for checking out my blog. May God Bless you and yours."

Check out this cover of a journal Kristina made:



 Be sure to swing on by Kristina's blog each day this week and leave her some love. At the end of the week she will pick one winner for 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.

 Thanks for stopping by!
{Ippity} {Ippity}