Tuesday, August 14, 2012

DT Tuesday....Hello!

Hello, Hello!
Waving Hi, from Cincinnati!
It's Lisa H. here today. 

It's my turn for the DT Tuesday post and I thought I'd
tease you a little bit. 

I am excited to share with you 
that I am being featured 



Yep, little 'ol me!!!
Feeling very honored,
AND the best part...
my cards feature Unity!!!
This is a one-stop online store
and they carry Unity.
How cool??


They are stocking some new Unity Stamps
the new Susan Weckesser stamps to be exact
and I got to create a few exclusive cards with them. 

I can only share a snippet here, BUT

The blog post will be up on Aug.18...check it out!

AND 
now for my favorite part of today's post...
sharing a little bit of YOU!
I found these three fabulous cards using Unity!
thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

This has always been one of my FAVE Unity stamps. 

angelsparkly on SCS created this


I found another great clean & simple card. 
LOVE how 
Lindsey created the water with this one. 


And last but not least...
these sweet EWES. 
I love the softness of this and the monochromatic color scheme. 
beautiful!



Be sure to stop by and leave some love for these lovely ladies!
I love 'em, hope you do, too. 
MWAH!
{Hugs},  
Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}

4 comments:

Jessica S said...

Congratulations on your feature at SS, Lisa. Wonderful showcase of talent today. Thanks for sharing all the fun!

Carol said...

Congratulations on your feature! Thank you for sharing.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing my card, Lisa!

Queenie said...

Wow thank you so much Lisa for sharing my EWE card,made my night tonight!
Congratulations to you,going now to check your post out.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close