DT Tuesday with Renee Aslette

Happy Tuesday!!

Renee here!!

I have the honor this month of being a guest designer for
Lime Tart
Lime Tart is a wonderful online store here in Australia.
They sell all sorts of yummy kits and stamps and copic markers, etc.

I was lucky enough to work with the A La Tarte Kit which had
this beautiful stamp included.

Picture of Feel the Joy
This is the "Feel the Joy" stamp.

This is the card I made using the kit and this stamp.


Lots of pretty pink paper, and fussy cutting!


The doilies I cut out and then used 3D tape to make them stand out.


Loved being a guest designer!!
Love this stamp!!

I also wanted to share with you some
beautiful things that I have found looking around the
Unity Facebook site and Unity on Pinterest.

Because I couldn't decide on just 1 I am sharing 2!

This one is an awesome Halloween project


Isn't it AWESOME!!
This is by Brigit Mann.
She has used the Unity - Authentique - Halloween Fun House & Unity Fright Night stamps.


My next share is from the Unity Pinterest site.

blossom soup kit by jillibean soup and unity stamp company card created by diane zechman

This was created by Diane Zechman.

She has used Unity - Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup stamps.
I just love how pretty this is.

Thank you so much for stopping by.





 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,