Design Team Tuesday

It's the final Tuesday of August 2012
and with that I say:  Halloween crafting is right around the corner!
Happy Tuesday, Unity fans...Shellye here with a bit of inspiration for you today.

First off I will begin with an easy treat pocket tutorial that I created
with Authentique's "Enchanted" Collection and Unity/ Authentique co-branded stamps

 For four Hershey Bar sized pockets you will need:
12x12 sheet of patterned paper cut into 3x12" strips.
Fold and score each strip at 4.5" mark.  Either machine stitch or glue
the fold down to create the pocket.  
I then stamped the beautiful image from "Glowing Hours"
 onto a piece of cardstock and attached to the front of the treat pocket

If you'd like to see more photos and details, please feel free to visit my blog :)

Next up...I've found some amazing inspiration at a couple of places 
around the 'net!  A little visit at Two Peas Gallery and I spotted this beautifully
done card by Morissa Sweeney 

Isn't this great?  She created this using the June KOTM

And finally, after a jaunt over to the Unity Facebook page, 
I found this super-de-duper card made by Donna Budzynski!
 Donna paired up the Itty Bitty "Dance in the Rain" with Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness...how cute!

Thank you ladies for sharing your love of Unity!

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , ,