design team Tuesday with Lisa Arana

Hi There!


Happy Tuesday... Lisa A. here and I come bearing butterflies.
Lots and LOTS of butterflies.

From these SMAK (scrapbook/mixed media/art kit) 
and 
Kit of the Months set.

TRUE STORY
NOW AND THEN
SWEET SUMMER LOVE



Neon is a hot trend right now.  I used some fun and bright colors for this birthday card.  Back to basics here, just stamps and ink.  You can create a really fun card without patterned paper. 

AND...

I have been out and about looking at some of your 
amazing and inspiring Unity projects.

Ready to be INSPIRED?


I am a big fan of Jen Willis' amazing CAS style.  
She is always quite clever with her treatment of stamps. 
While this is sadly a retired Unity set, it is still amazing.  
Just a reminder to grab those kits while you can... they may disappear. 
I know I am kickin' myself I don't have this one!

AMAZING card Jen, STOP BY and give her some love.


  {Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,