Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Celebrate the Simple Things

Yep, that's what I am doing today. 
Seems like a simple message. 
I love that this new Susan Weckesser stamp set

Celebration of Simple
helps us remember to 
Celebrate the Simple Things!

Hello, it's Lisa H.
with you today. 
I am always excited to share my creativity
with you, 
but I get extra excited when I can share
my 3 biggest joys!
I scrapped a page of my 3 boys
having fun with the sprinkler.

goodness how they have grown...this was from 2009. 
I used the beautiful new papers by Susan Weckessesr. They are so sweet and really make for a quick and stunning layout.

{See all of Susan Weckesser Stamps right here}


I used a circle punch to cut out a center for the sun.

 I used the awesome Zapdots by Helmar for
adding dimension to my sun center, and the adorable banner piecces.

I attached the buttons with 450 Qucik Dry Adhesive.
good Stuff!

Look, I even used this striped banner piece as my journaling block!
Clever and cute!

here is that sentiment again.
Get it.
Live it.
Stamp it!


I couldn't help but use a few pieces of custom stamped washi from the

That polka dotted one is my fave!

Now, don't forget to check out the
lots of great giveaways!
AND, don't forget to leave a comment right here  
(and each day of the hop)
for your chance to win your very own 
Susan Weckessar/Unity Stamp Kit


Thanks for stopping by today!
 Check back tomorrow for more
eye candy!

{Ippity} {Ippity}

24 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful layout!! I love the sun!

Alison said...

beautiful!

Angel said...

i can't wait to get my hands on some Susan stamps. Seems like a whole lot of fun!!

Pam said...

Very sweet layout with these stamps!!

Karen Conner said...

Great layout! I love the paper & embellishments. Well done!

jennifer mitten said...

This is adorable! So timely, too:-) It is 104 degrees here so I would love to walk through a sprinkler...

Jessica S said...

Lisa, this is a terrific LO. I love the fun pictures you used, too. Fabulous job using those Zap Dots and all of Susan W.'s wonderful new products!
:O)
Jessica S

Keena said...

I love this layout!! It's so cute and fun!!

Julie Odil said...

This is just great! Love all the little details!

JPScraps said...

Fun layout! Everything looks so wonderful together!

Crystal said...

Gorgeous layout! I love how it totally captures the spirit of summer fun!

Janet said...

This is so lovely.....and so inspiring.

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous layout and just love how you used all the fun stamps. You are so creative my friend.

jackie 4124 said...

Adorable layout. Love the pictures. Boys being boys. Great papers.

Chris D. said...

Love this!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is fabulous! I just love the pictures, so fun.
I will need to get some of this paper~Love it

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the papers and the soft colors and all the stamps!

Ruby said...

Adorable layout. Great use of the banner stamps.

Gwen said...

Oh what a great summery layout! Those pictures are AWESOME, too!

Margie said...

Beautiful layout!

Melinda AKA medialady said...

Wow! Awesome layout! Thanks for sharing.

erin lee creative said...

AHHHHH! LOVE that layout. Must. get. BANNER. stamps.

erin lee creative said...

AHHHHH! LOVE that layout. Must. get. BANNER. stamps.

Mary-Anne V said...

such a fun layout..great design.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close