a spooooooooky day...

BOO!


I'm pretty sure that bat didn't scare you!
How could it when it is so darn cute!

The August 2012 kit of the month is full
of adorable and spooktacular Halloween images.
 
COLOR of the Seasons




I love, love, love this BAT!  
The great little hexagon pattern just adds the 
perfect spooky yet whimsical touch.  
And the spooky saying is a 
match made in Halloween heaven. 

Pssst, I sewed in a circle!  I'm so proud of myself, I didn't inch a long hand turing the wheel.  ha.  It has taken a lot of practice and trust.  I finally learned to let the machine do it's thing and gently turning the circle while I go slow and steady.  

I think I will use this as a cubicle decoration this year at work.  It is 6 x 4 1/2-ish, I could easily turn it into a card, but I like the decoration idea.  Something to spruce up the old grey padded walls.  Ha.
 
You can still get the August 2012 KOM for a few more days!
Purchase just this one or sign up for auto delivery every month. 
Both are SMART options that will surly bring a smile to your face.

 {Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,