SMAK/Mixed Media Saturday!!!




Hi there Unity Friends!
Just me, Karen sharing a 
6x12 SMAK-Mixed Media Canvas
with you today!!

Entire inspiration came from the Feb 2012 SMAK Kit!
My gosh, when I saw the blessings stamp, 
I knew I had to build right from there!!

So, I decided to make a canvas with big 'ol flowers
popping up with the centers being stamped
Love this collection of Prima "songbird" designer papers!!



I've added lots of details you can see closely here...
even added  my version of paper washi tape ( it's so popular right now)!!


and, I added a bit of burlap string to tie the tags together...
also tucked an envelope that was already for me to just cut out
from this awesome designer paper!!


Here's the stamps sets I used on my project!!

SMAK (Feb 12)- Remember Your Blessings


Reversed Punchinella
Bitty Backgrounds 

Vintage Handwritten

Enjoy your weekend and get your CRAFT on!!

Hugs & Smiles,






{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,