SMAK!!!

Goodmorning Unity lovers,

It’s weekend..OOOH I love weekends (but they are tooooo short …J) It’s my turn to show you something with the SMAK Kit today.
I was busy making a special frame for a good friend.
This year she’s been married for 35 years (wow unbelievable) and they’re a very happy couple!!!
The list is made from a pizza box, the letters with a mask and molding paste
and off course lot of glimmermist!!
I almost finished the frame when the doorbell rang …  The new SMAK arrived!!!!! Susan (a good scrap friend) was here to make a basic for journaling…and I stole that from her (LOL).  Hours later I finished this layout - 
 it’s a combination of journaling and mixed media…


Thanks Susan for letting me do this!!! In the background you see several stamps from Donna Downey; a perfect combination with this SMAK.

Hope you like it, and if you have any questions about making it …email me!!
For information about the SMAK click here!!
Have a great weekend with a lot of stamping pleasure!!

 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}