Pick of the Week with Lisa A.

Happy Tuesday

Lisa A. here with
a fun card to share with you today.


I'm loving all the rainbow themes lately.  
I used the striped line stamp from 
the Sweet Summer Love kit to create the 
rainbow background.


Then added the flowers and sentiment from
Live What you Love.


I've also been out and about admiring all of your 
gorgeous Unity creations.  
Let me share what a beauty I found in the Unity SCS Gallery.


Drop dead AMAZING!  
Sherri Thompson made this amazing 
center piece with various {ippity} stamps.

Stop by and leave her some love.

Every Tuesday the design team scours the SCS gallery, Facebook and FWF 
for their favorite pick of the week.  
Make sure you share with us what you create so we can pick you.
 Lisa Arana
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,